Tuesday, August 22, 2006

No New Pictures

I have no new pictures for this post, so I've added an old one.

Since the Assembly we have been quite busy getting ready for the new semester. Last week (Sunday through Wednesday) we had our faculty retreat. It was very productive and God truly blessed especially during our footwashing/communion service.

Things have gotten busy at the church as well. I had a deacons' meeting Sunday afternoon and we hosted the elders' meeting last evening. Cheryl preached Sunday morning and I took the opportunity to spend time with the children in children's church.

My dad in the Navy

2 comments:

. said...

I am glad to see that, although scantily clad, the women in the pic had access to practical and comfortable footwear. That made me laugh. :-)

Brandon Anderson said...

I guess he traveled the open seas and even took pictures of some of the *ahem* natives.