Thursday, January 15, 2009

Out Sick

I have been under the weather for three weeks with respiratory infections. I'm on anti-biotics now and improving. This is the third year in a row I have battled this kind of sickness in December/January. It was six weeks last year.

Cheryl is going to Memphis this week-end. We are still adjusting to Alethea and Justin's decision to move to the D.C. area. Those who sincerely desire and seek for the will of God will find it. The rest of us have to accept it.

Even in my sickness and with only three sessions I have bumpted Johnmark out of the top spot on three of the Wii fitness programs: jogging, sky jumping, and down hill skying. Not bad for an obese senior citizen.

Otherwise, there's not much to share, at least not things I am at liberty to talk about. Doesn't that make you curious? Or, maybe not.

2 comments:

. said...

I'm still in week one of my sick-time; my resolve to avoid the doctor's office hasn't been worn down enough yet. :) And I think I'm going to have to use the word "bumpted" today (from having "bumpted" Johnmark out of the top spot) since it made me chuckle.

Phil Hoover said...

Yikes.

I had my respiratory infections back in November. Decided to have them early, and avoid the rush.

Why are Alethea and Justin moving to DC? I know a couple of great churches in the area...